During this uncertain time, the safety of our employees, customers and communities continues to be our top priority. Summit National Accounts is considered an ESSENTIAL business – we’re here to serve our customers while following all safety guidelines.
Our safety measures for employees and customers strictly adhere to the mandatory requirements from the CDC.
- Our Field Team Safety Directive informs all technicians and sales employees of guidelines and requirements while on a job site.
- All employees are required to wash hands at each job site, wear gloves while at a job site, and maintain proper social distancing to the fullest extent possible.
- Instructions have been given should an employee feel sick or come across someone who is exhibiting symptoms.
The developments surrounding COVID-19 change daily, however the following recommendations remain consistent and are important for us all to remember:
- There is no vaccine and the best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed.
- The virus is thought to be spread mainly person to person (when you are closer than 6 feet and if someone coughs/sneezes).
- Maintain at least 6 feet between you and other people at all times.
- Avoid touching your face at all times – this includes eyes, nose and mouth.
- When coughing, use a tissue or the crook of your elbow.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol, if soap and water are not available.
- Wipe down regularly touched surfaces with sanitizing wipes or cleansers such as diluted bleach solutions.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.
Contact us today. We’re here to help keep you safe.